Allow staff to edit email data via django admin site? -


I would like to give employees the ability to manage fields, topics and bodies when the Html file is not ideally edited They will be able to do this through the admin site. My thought process is:

  1. Create an e-mail table with the requested areas
  2. Add send_email to admin.py classes when they take a certain action when they do, So by receiving the object from the e-mail table based on the primary key, I can get the value to send the email.

I have not come to any document to set it up and I am worried that it is considered bad that I do not remember anything special about this thing why it is a terrible idea Is ... Anyone can comment on such cases when it will be blown up, or is it weird but should not be an issue? Most email staff will be editing static text

Any suggestions / comments / criticisms have been greatly appreciated.

I use personally in the admin area for personal purpose such as email editing.

This is simple and you can save your existing template to the DB template table.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -