amazon s3 - Correct permissions for AWS remote copy -


I'm using files to sync to a server and an S3 bucket. In particular, I am using the sync order, however, it is not working correctly because I can not get the right permission to specify the user who is setting up my setup. Almost everything is working, but I get an error from the S3cmd sync command to the static "Remote copy failed"

This is my current policy:

  { "Version": "2012-10-17", "statement": [["sid": "some sid", "effect": "allow", "action": ["s3: catalog", "resource" ":" S3: Listbasket "," S3: Put Object "," S3: Putt " ObjectEkl "," S3: Deliobject "]," Resource ": [" RS: A VS: S3 ::: Miebacket / Something / Path "," ARN: Aws: s3 ::: mybucket / some / path / * "]}]}  

Does anyone know what permissions do I need to make a remote copy possible?

I test permissions to be provided as part of Have done

This policy works successfully:

  {"version": "2012-10-17", "statement": [{"Sid": "Some sid "," Effect ":" Allow "," Action ": [" s3: GetObject "," s3: Listbasket "," S3: Put Object "]," Resources ": [" Arn: S3 ::: Note:  s3: ListBacket  operation works on a bucket. , Whereas another API call operates an object. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -