antlr3 - Antlr - multiple lexer imports -


I am trying to create a joint interpreter grammar that has multiple lacquer import but it does not work I have two laser files that are being imported into a composite grammar file. But I'm getting this error: Error (103): Parser rule is not allowed in the lixar.

  Lesser grammar LSUB; place: ''; Laser grammar l; Letter: 'A' .. 'J'; // space: ''; Number: '0' .. '9'; Parser grammar p1; Letter: Letter; Spaces: SPACE +; Grammar c; Import L, LSUB, P1; Accessories: (letter blank) +; Letter: 'A' .. 'J';  

In addition, if I try this two levels of laser import, then I think that I have two Laxers L1 and L2; If I imported L2 in L2 import L1 and joint grammar After this, I get Nalpinetrexception in the test class.

Lesser grammar LSUB; place: ''; Laser grammar l; Import; Letter: 'A' .. 'J'; // space: ''; Number: '0' .. '9'; Parser grammar p1; Letter: Letter; Spaces: SPACE +; Parser grammar P2; Import P1; Letter: Letter +; Grammar c; Import L, P2; Accessories: (letter blank) +; Letter: 'A' .. 'J';

Is there a solution to this problem?

Multiple lasers are not allowed in any parser file It is a draw back in Entry 3.5. Try importing LSB in L, then you can get P1 in L.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -