Edit header in Typo3 -


I have a website running on Typo3 CMS, it was all setup by our developer, the problem is that Now, what I want to do is change the URL of our company's logo located in the header section, I have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, I manage to move things in backend. I do, but I do not know how to take us Change the URL of Go.

It is possible that your developer has set it to:

    < Li> Tipploscript (such as page TS)
  • Template-File (index.html in / file mirror or file current / template)
  • as content element (tree on top)
  • CSS
  • A mix of all possibilities ...

Probably a solution: type the current URL of the image, the search box at the top of the backend.

Another way to find out via firebug (Firefox).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -