Installing a php application in a windows server 2012, 2008 or 2003 -


I have had a lot of problems installing applications in a local network. I use the wampserver as the local server (only in my computer) for my application I want to install the application to use a Windows Server 2012,2008 or 2003 so that it works in the network I created And different users can use it for it. Can you please also provide me a link which clearly and informs the steps stated in the details?

You can download and install Microsoft's web platform

< / P>

It will work with the IIS on the server and on the local desktop with IIS Express.

After installing it, you can add PHP as your Fast-CGI application host.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -