javascript - print date object as an object instead of the overwritten tostring method -


How can I print as an object instead of a string in the console?

I tried Object.toString (MyDate); command but this does not work

I need this because I have increased my date object with prototype and the object is to see if it's right.

Looks like you console.dir (MyDate);

  Displays an interactive list of properties of the specified JavaScript object. The output is presented as a hierarchical list, in which there are manifest triangles that you see the contents of the hair object.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -