Parse.com Push on Android in Xamarin -


Is it possible to receive push notifications from parsing on Android via Xamarin?

I am looking around online, but what I have seen is suggesting that this is not possible. I am registered to use the REES service for push notifications on iOS, but on Android I am not able to understand how to register correctly on paras.

I received messaging, and a device ID, on my Google Developer app, so I know that this part should be able to work, but I can not use that device on any parsing installation Unable to register with

Thanks in advance!

You can always use it in the Android app. Then they do the same thing which force the original pars SDK for iOS using the original sharpness. That's how we are working for this app to answer our initial question: Yes, it is possible to get a push notice using Parmesa on Android using Zammarine!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -