python - How can I make two telnet instances interact with each other? -


My goal should be two Telnet clients, which together with pipe data, through a python I manually Telnet Client Connected to My Team Speak Server Other Telnet Clients Connect to IRC Server How Can I Pull / Pipe By Using Python?

My code is in this Zithub project:

Doing so much with dragon It will be challenging if you should use the python for any reason, then whatever you need is that which is to steep a subprocess about pipping about the other's studin. My recommendation to solve your problem would be to use Linux and it would be as simple as:

  $ mknod backpip p $ telnet team. Speak.server 8080 & lt; Backpipe | Telnet ERC Acaravar 8080 & gt; Backpipe  

is a slightly modified version of the command given in

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -