reporting services - Display ssrs report data vertically in columns -


I am battling a simple data system issue.

I have 2 columns of data - location and area. By default data is displayed as:

  area 1 location 1 area 1 location 2 area 2 location 3 region 3 location 4  

I I would like to display the data as follows:

Sorry about formatting, I hope this makes sense. Thanks

Edit This is the actual query that I used to get the data:

  select a_location_area_code, joining stock_valence_level as l.location_code as L As stock_location at L.location_code = a.location_code where l.branch_number = '99' and a.suspended = 'N' group by a.location_area_code, ordering the SUM (l.physical_quantity) = 0 in l.location_code a. Location_area_code, l Location_code  

In your example, the position of only one location is equal to 1 location 3 and 4 is that they are the first place in their respective field.

Add it to your dataset. Row_num

as the form [area] ORDER BY [location]] by row_number () over (grouped by new row_num field and area field) A matrix row is created on the column.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -