ruby - Patching a Rails application (Redmine) from plugin -


I am trying to write a validator plugin for Redline 2.5.0 which is on Rail 3. The plugin should check the conditions under a certain value and circumstances of a digit are not done. I have written the plugin code, but in any way I can not accept the changes made to me by Redmond.

I have the following plugin projects:

 product_release_control | _ Config | _ Lib | | _ Patch | | _ Issues_patch.rb | _init.rb 

In my isssues_patch.rb I have the following code:

  Module Product Component Control Module Issue Patch def Self.included (Support ) Base.send (included, instaem method) base.clash_real is unloadable: check_related_task and end module instant deed check_related_task Rails.logger.info "**** product release patch method" # code here is the end of end End Action Dispatch :: Callback and release.Continue.and (: includes , Product Release Control :: Issue Patch) and  

and init.rb as follows:

  #encoding: utf -8 requires' patches / issues_patch '' redmine :: plugin.register: product_release_control name 'product release control plugin' author 'author's name' description '...' version '0.0.1' end  

The problem is that after executing rake redmine: plugins: migr ate and reloading Apache, I do not see any change when I Issue.included_modules if I run Uje do not see my module list.

I also tried to move the ActionDispatch part to init.rb, but this should be done to me Uninitilized Continuous ProductReleaseControl How do I include my patch in Redmond?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -