sql server - Can you automatically parse JSON into an SQL Sever? -


I have a JSON file that I API and I I would like to dump this data into a SQL Server

The specific reason for SQL Server is that the database already exists for the current project. I have spent time searching for it on googleing and here, but could not find anything useful so far. I am familiar with Python but I am open to any solution.

TLLR: I am interested in which language and package are easy solutions available to automate JSON in a SQL Server table, do you have any suggestions or any packages already available? I know?

You can use something to accomplish it (you already have one) By writing the job it can do custom parsing and load it into the correct table. It can be easily automated I refer to SSIS because it is very easy to add work in future, if you ever need to.

Alternatively, you can create a script outside the database (i.e. Python) that parses JSON, writes database and records through ODBC / OLEDB, this task scheduler or something similar Taxes can be automated. An example of this could be the implementation implementation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -