Adding subreports to master report at runtime (java) -


OK, I did not get an answer to my question with Google ...

Currently I I am using JSPPR Ramps and Dynamic Jasks to create and print my reports. When I just use a Jasper-file or jrxml-files, all the work is fine. I have a piece of code that merged all Jasper print files in one if I need to combine the report Ho. However, it is not really optimal ...

Can I use a .jasper or .jrxml-file as a master report (this includes a header, a footer and an empty description- Band) and fill it with its extension-band with 1-N subreports (currently .jasper or .jxrml)?

Currently only one uses my demographic datasheet (tablemodel) and receives its data from other general criteria parameters.

I have found many different ways to do something that can eliminate a result which I want but no success yet ... Which builders / managers / What do I need? It is a little frustrating because there is not enough information about different classes, methods and their criteria, why they are and what is necessary do not explain enough examples ...

Do I have a DynamicJasperHelper DynamicReportBuilder should be used to create DynamicReport that generates JasperReport which is replenished with the JasperFillManager.fillReport method?

Report all sub to a main report and print for visibility when expression to say that is the sub-portal code.

  & lt; Subreport & gt; & Lt; Report Element UUID = "9f36c3cb-7e29-4040-a14e-6a 91775e89e4" X = "0" y = "35" width = "555" height = "47" & gt; & Lt; PrintWhenExpression & gt; & Lt ;! [CDATA [$ P {disp} == 1]] & gt; & Lt; / PrintWhenExpression & gt; & Lt; / ReportElement & gt; & Lt ;! - other element - & gt; & Lt; / Subreport & gt;  

Look for the following line in the code above.

  & lt; PrintWhenExpression & gt; & Lt ;! [CDATA [$ P {disp} == 1]] & gt; & Lt; / PrintWhenExpression & gt;  

This means that the entire sub-report should be included in the entire $ P {disp} .intValue () == 1 . Here $ P {disp} is the parameter that you must pass to report to work with printWhenExpression .

Parameters or not required, you can also use a field .

Note: You can get the same perspective for all sub-reports.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -