angularjs - ngAnimate throwing an error at line 992 -


I am currently trying to figure out who broke my script, me or angular-animate.js .

This is my html code:

  & lt; Body Data - I'm sure it's me, but hey, there may be a miracle and I can be innocent at this time.  

ng-app = "applications" & gt; & Lt; Divdata-ng controller = "Ctrl" & gt; & Lt; Label & gt; & Lt; Input type = "checkbox" data-ng-model = "check" & gt; Me & lt; / Labels & gt; Click & lt; Div data-ng-show = "check" & gt; Boo! & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "js / angular.1.3.0.me.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "js / angular-animate.1.2.26.money.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "js / ui-bootstrap-tplus-0.9.0.man.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = "js / exercise-7.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt;

This is my exercise - 7.js:

  var app = angular Module ('app', ['ngenet']); App.controller ('Ctrl', ['$ scope', function ($ scope) {$ scope.checked = false;}]);  

And this is an error I get:

 Enter the image details here

The funny thing is that I am not using" angular-animate.js ", but" angular-animate.min.js ". I also have the map file locally, but this indicates the minimum version so it can not be because it is correct?

In my Chrome console, I opened an error message and the file appears blank (also thought that it does not exist).

Enter image details here

So I downloaded the non-proliferation version Animate of the angle and I could finally see that this line is complaining about 992:

Enter image details here

I can not understand this problem and I'm reaching you people What did I do wrong? I can see angular- animate.js changed almost 21 hours ago, but I'm not sure that this is something related to my problem.

You upgraded angular to 1.3.0 but left the angle at 1.2.26 . Upgrade 1.3 to angular-animate and you will be set:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -