javascript - Building an Owl Carousel with photos pulled from Instafeed.js -


I am currently trying to use an image carousel (owl handelcel) which dynamically pulls Instagram photos Is (using Instafeed.js). I am using Oval Carousel v2 in conjunction with some custom scripts so that my images can be split into two horizontal rows, such as the grid. My Instafeed.js has been set up properly to draw images based on the tag name I have.

I have a problem synchronizing these two plugins so that my owl carousel pulls images from my Instafeed.js feed.

For display purposes, I have separated the carousel and Instagram feed device so that you can work them as individual plugins (Please note that you need to enter your Customer ID to show Instagram images Will happen).

HTML:

  & lt; Section id = "demos" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "row" & gt; & Lt; Div id = "owl2row-plugin" class = "owl-carousel" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Section & gt; & Lt; Div id = "instafeed" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

  $ (function () {var feeds = new Instafeed ({get: 'tagged', tagName: 'awesome', clientId: 'your client ID' Limit: 25, Template: '

For those of you who are familiar with Instafeed.js, they will not understand it in adding:

  target: 'oval 2-plugin ',  

So the photo injected into my carousel? I have noticed that doing this breaks only the carousel: /

anything helps!

FIDDLE:

hilarious carousel after instant feed Call images.

new Instafeed ({get: 'tagged', tagName: 'awesome', client id: 'your client id', limit: 25, template: '
gt; & lt; / a & gt; & lt; / div & gt; 24; i ++) { $ Newdiv = $ ('& lt; div class = "item" & gt; & lt; / div & gt;') Html ('& lt; img src = "http://placehold.it/200x200" & gt;' '; $ (' # owl2row-plugin '). App ($ newdiv);} var owl = $ (' # Owl2row-plugin '); owl.owl carousel ({loop: true, margin: 10, nav: true, dots: false, owl 2:' true ', owl 2 target:' item ', o wl2rowContainer:' owl2row-item ', Owl2row directive:' utd ', responsive: {0: {items: 2}, 600: {items: 3}, 1000: {items: 5}}})}}}); Feed.run ();

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -