javascript - How to display a dynamic sub field in angular -


I am writing a dynamic form application in angular.js and how can I use all the objects in the list.

I have a collection of items, and there is a collection of list columns, depending on which columns I am specifying, I want to display the fields from each record in the archive.

The code listed below works for some objects, but not others. In the example, the root is displayed, but not the sub-start. I understand why this does not happen, but I am thinking how I can work it.

  var collection = [[root: 'b', sub: {start: 't'}}]; Var column = [{field: 'root'}, {field: "sub. Start"},]; & Lt; Tr ng-repeat = "items in the collection" & gt; & Lt; Td ng-repeat = "column in columns" & gt; {{Items [column.Field]}} & lt; / Td> & Lt; / TR & gt;  

This will not work because the item does not "[all start."]

Your collection must be structured like this:

{root: "b", "subtart": "t"}


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -