perl - Filtering the directory out with Devel::Cover -


I wanted to get coverage of my perl based application in CentOS with Apache web server, and it's gone to get it Gaya. After some initial conflicts, it was established to me Since PERL5OPT env variable did not help me get coverage, I tried to include code in the code using the Devel :: Cover <(I know it's a Bad idea, but it works in my purpose). After restarting the webserver, I am generating the run / structures of cover_db , but the data seems to reduce the total coverage score along with transactions done with CPAN generic modules.

For example: If I use a method from net :: FTP , then considering the total number of lines in that module reduces the total score. Similar to all modules of CPANn.

What do I need to choose to exclude files from a specific directory for coverage and ignoring all else From the description, it seems that + inc and - The inc option is designed for this, but when I try to use them, I get the following error

<<>

< P>

has been updated with the cover_db transaction, whether during the creation of the report cover-options ?

  • Is there any other way I could get coverage of only specific paths?
  • Appreciate the feedback.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

    javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

    javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -