arrays - Count a variable in a while-loop in Java -


I have this piece of code:

  while (i> gt; 0) {System .out.println (M + i); Do nothing / i--; }  

and we found the input: i , m1 , m2 , ... we say : i = 2 , m1 = test , m2 = blabla

I want m1 To be dependent on i , m2 and M3 should be printed when I = 2 "Blaala" when I = 1 "test" Must be printed. I tried m + i but the output is m1 , the value is not there.

Can anyone explain why m + i does not work and why it costs m1 or m Not using? And anyone has the idea of ​​how to fix it?

It looks like you're trying to do some types of switch statements like this: < / P>

  int i = 2; String m 1 = "test"; String M2 = "Blubber"; While (i & gt; 0) {System.out.println (i); // will print the number that I currently switch to (i) {case 2: System.Out.Println (m2); // If I have 2 breaks then the M2 variable will be printed; Case 1: System.Out.Println (M1); // If I have 1 break, then the M2 variable will print; Default: Break; // nothing else, nothing else will be printed) i--; }  

Should be what you are searching for. However, there are several things to note:

  1. Variables in Java, and how to use them
  2. System.Out.Println , and What does this do.
  3. switch and / or for

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -