Bootstrap 3 Slide in Menu -


I am trying to create a responsive site that has a basic layout in the desktop view - Header, Lefnov, Main Content and The correct NAV, but when the site is viewed on mobile, the initial view is - headers and main content but I have to put a menu button, so when the left nav appears on the screen on the main app, it will not push. I used this responsive navigator for Left Navy to see visible-SAM upwards, but hidden- X and I have changed the size in Xs class to a width of 50% and a specific height and higher Z- Compared to index main content and with a button containing element by ID - Visibility - visible and vice versa to close the menu.

I have a problem when I close the menu then increases the size of the browser when the left nav is on the screen then the area remains blank, i.e. visibility remains hidden, anyway i stop Can this happen?

Thanks in advance - see the image for example.

Strong Text! [Screen example] [1]

Strong text [1]:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -