c# - Dynamic number of rows in itextsharp -


I would like to use it to generate a PDF using my extrappap so that I can record the number of records According to the dynamic number of rows, for example, if I have 3 records in my stored procedure, then I would like to generate it like an Exchange P like this:

(column 1) (column 2) ( Column 3)

line 1 roti 1 $ 93215321

Punk 2 milk 1.5 $ 12345678

line 3 sausage 5 $ 54678 912

PDF for the next, if the stored function has 5 records, it will display 3 columns and 5 rows. .

Is it possible to use the exchanges?

Yes, this is possible. I have written a complete book about it.

You probably want to use the PdfPTable class. This class is explained in the example, for example, for example, where I am using Loop on a number of film titles and screenings on these films. In the result tables, there is a PDF in which there are several rows, because there are records consistent with a given day:

I think that you are using iTextSharp, so you can see it. / P>

Creating a PdfPTable is very easy. You can simply make an example of class and then add the PdfPCell example. This is an example, which also features rowspan and callspans:

  // a table with three columns PDFPTables table = new PDFPTable (3); // cell object PDFPCL cell; // we add a cell with colspan 3 cell = new PdfPCell (the new phrase ("cell with callspan 3"); Cell.Colpan = 3; table.AddCell (cell); // Now we will highlight the light cell 2 = new Add a cell with PDFPCL (the new phrase ("cell with illumination 2"); cell; light = 2; table.AddCell (cell); // we add four remaining cells with the addCell () table AdCell ("line1; cell1") table; edel ("line1; cell2"); table.edsel ("line2; cell1"); table.edsel ("line2; cell2") ;  

Your mum In the field, there is enough to create a PdfPTable with 3 columns in the small code snippet, and after that, set a result of your stored procedure to create a loop on all records. Place the contents in PdfPCell and add that cell to PdfPTable . After the loop is over, enter PdfPTable as a document Add in the example.

Warning: Some people asked for your question You can do a "homework" question. Your question does not show what you have tried. Generally people expect that before you post a question, you try some hard work. Do not shoot the messenger I give you only one head so that you will not be surprised that your question is downvote or closed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -