delphi - Automatically Decode GZIP In TRESTResponse? -


It is not possible to assign a compressor or interrupt TRESTClient.

If I set TRESTRequest.Accept encoding to 'gsip, deflate', then I get a GPIP encoded response from a server that supports gzip.

However, in TIdHTTP I think it will automatically decode it. In TRESTResponse.Content it is still gzip encoded and I have to manually decode it with TIdCompressorZlib.DecompressGZipStream (). Is there a way to decode TRESTResponse automatically?

If you set the asset, then it is the default TCustomRESTRequest " gzip, deflate Accept "Value

with encoding .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -