eclipse - Subclipse checking out as folder not Java project -


I am trying to import java projects from my subdivision stores. So I go through the imported GUI for subversion, select my repository and project, then choose to view it as a project in the workspace.

Enter image details here

However, this project is now Appears as a folder in my workspace:

Enter image details here

Trying to add a new class tells me "is not a source folder Java project", am I leaving something? Thank you.

View as a project, only what you want if you have checked - Project in Eclipse, classpath files etc. Those files are checked out in that scenario and the Eclipse project is configured. Otherwise you are receiving just an eclipse "simple project", in which the Java tools are not configured.

I think you do not have Eclipse files in that repository, so you want to use the other option which you run the Eclipse Project Wizard as part of the checkout. This allows you to choose a type of project and setup some configurations.

See:

You can skip most of the configuration because you can also do this,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -