How to alter view blocks content from controller in CakePHP 3? -


Layout / default. Inside TTP you will see on line 39 such as this:

  & Lt; Div class = "header-title" & gt; & Lt; Span & gt; & Lt ;? = $ This- & gt; Lana ('title')? & Gt; & Lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

get suggests that this is a visual block, I do not find this visual block anywhere.

Currently it only displays the capitalized plural form of the controller. If you are in / user / add , then fetch ('title'); gives you 'users'

means to say

I want to change it. So I tried the following:

  $ this-> Set ('title', 'login');  

Gt; Assign ('Title', 'Login'); / user / login controller action in

.

I get this error message:

  Call the unchanged method App \ Controller \ UsersController :: assign ()  

I read the document

I found

Assigning a block's contents is often useful when you want to convert a visible variable to a block. For example, you might want to use a block for the page title, and sometimes in the form of a visual variable in Controller :

You can specify. / P>

It shows that you can use the assign inside the controller, I think I have proven that this is wrong.

Maybe there is a typo in the documents, please advise how I can set the title

Thanks for the Dakota of IRC Channel #cakephp.

inside UsersController.php :

  $ this-> Set ('title', 'login'); Get the  $ the-> 

inside src / template / layouts / default.ctp

('title');

Write:

  if (isset ($ title)) {$ this-> Assign ('title', $ title); }  

How will the question be raised by how did the CapePP 3 define the default value?

The answer is found in the

link rot in the case of adding the image

Where you can see the default in the visual path


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -