Intellij uexpected quote behaivor -


When I started typing a quoted text, I pressed the " key and I typed my text later I am again "

What happens next is what bothers me.
Enter image details here
You see this picture that the closing quote is underlined To fix this, I have to type any letter to leave it. The typed characters are not printed and the underlined form " is gone.

When I do not do this and now the cursor is placed in another place in the code, " is still underlined and it is " starting again the first letter in the position of the new cursor. " where it was removed The new cursor position was transferred to it or

animated h Aiaf bid problem shows

A common How can quote behavior? I did not find any other quote settings in config

Btw inserted pair quote setting is disabled

Intellij 13.1.5, MacOS 10.9

Normally I use the German layout for hacking an American layout and for anything else which is why I blamed it on intellj.

I am always surprised that what is the real difference between American layout and US International (PC) ? This wired behavior is definitely one of the differences.

I switch to the US layout and it's okay.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -