internet explorer - Jquery Colorbox Freezes IE when contained in a Bootstrap Modal -


On IE, I had a Colorbox popup contained in the bootstrap model. Whenever I open the popup, it opens, but then IE is freeze and I have to stop the process to shut it down. This bus is completely dead

I am not sure why it does this, for example, works fine on IE, it only breaks me.

Here is the division with my color box. It is contained within a bootstrap model.

  & lt; Div class = 'thumbnail-control' & gt; & Lt; A colorbox ng-href = '{{baseAssetUrl + userID}} / {{asset.asset_uuid}}' class = "preview-thumbnail" title = "{{property.asset_name}}" & gt; & Lt; I class = "icon-search" & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; A ng-click = "deleteAsset (asset.asset_id)" href = "#" headline = "delete" category = "delete-thumbnail" & gt; & Lt; I class = "icon-trash" & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

I am also using AngularJS, I do not think it will create problems, is not it? I thought it was CSS, so I commented it out, but it still sealed IE. As an image URL coding was difficult, which still got stuck I also tried to load an image in an iframe, it is still stuck. I also try to convert things into ARAV, to try NG-href, and it still contracts.

It does this only in IE. Every other browser works well. I am hurt that this is not why it is not working.

It seems that the focus of this focus was between the bootstrap modal and the color box model for whatever reason the IE It was about being picky, the other browsers got on the conflict and more easily.

During many hours of Google and one billion different search term combinations, I found, that was about 2 bootstrap models, but it works to fix my problem.

The answer to me that worked with the question that was adding

  $ Fn.modal.Constructor.prototype.enforceFocus = function () {};  

After all my JavaScript import loads were tested in Chrome, Firefox and IE, it is working fine.

, seems like a better improvement, however, I could not work it properly for me, and simply overriding the default behavior worked for me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -