ios - How to add animation in UICollection View -


I'm not sure whether the question title is an illustration, I have images

The first image shows a UICollectionView. On the click of any cell, it should be converted to 2 image. That is, a new popup will occur, and cell 3 and cell 4 will go down from the bottom. Or can I say on the click of 3 cells, 5,6 cells will go down. How come? How can I show this animation?

Please help more information?

A solution, maybe, in the footer for a reusable scene, showing it and hiding it. But I need a more effective method.

I also have to design this app for iPhone and iPad

Just define several UICollectionViewCell classes, register them in your controller class and enter items for the model on user tasks. In that case the red cell on the "Image 2" would be just another UICollectionViewCell example.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -