java - Android Switch Button Get Text -


The question is quite straightforward ... is there any way to close the text of the Android switch button in the code? No, I do not mean switch control is being checked and then just click on the text / text of text. Reason, I need to draw the text, while the user is dragging the control to the on / off position. The one which I have recently shown should have a way to drag it because the change of state on the drag if I do not drag it on the check Will work on I have already tried mySwitch.getText (), but it is empty. Any help is appreciated or, if you have a solution in determining whether the user leaves switching on all the way to position or closing position. Again, uncheck is not using the listener because it is only triggered after the fingerprint emerges from the switch control. Just thanks when dragging the switch.

To receive and receive text. He said, I do not understand why you need them and why you can not use uncheck changelistener - switch , "dragging" is not a state It is a binary state, or it is basically a fancy checkbox .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -