php - Dynamic menu bar in zend -


I am working on a project in the Zend for a wedding site. For this, I want to apply a dynamic menu bar specifically for logging and logout when the user logs in to the site, the login menu will be displayed and the login will be logged on to the user and the logout menu should be displayed. Can anyone help me find out how the following code is not working in my case

  if (zend_ith :: must () -> ydentity ()) // // ` Register 'and' Login 'link again. $ Controller- & gt; Layout ('Project / Login / Index'); $ Controller- & gt; Layout ('Project / Register / Index'); } Else {//} Submit your `logout` link $ Controller-> Layout ('Project / Logout / Index'); }  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -