postgresql - UTF16 hex to text -


I have a UTF-16 hex representation, such as "0633064406270645" in Arabic is "سلام".

I would like to convert it to my text equivalent, is there a direct way to do this in postgrasqual?

I can change the UTF code point as follows; Unfortunately it seems that UTF16 is not supported. Any ideas on how to do this in PostgreSQL, the worst case scenario I would write a function?

  Select Convert_frame (Decoded (E'D8B3D984D8A7D985 ',' HEX '),' UTF8 '); Select "سلام" Convert_frame (decode (E'0633064406270645 ',' hex '),' UTF16 '); Error: Invalid source encoding name "UTF16" ********** Error ****************************************************************************************** ********************************************* Post-Text "MadProp =" Text "> 

That's right, Postgreat does not support UTF-16. / P>

However, it supports:

  SELECT U & amp;; 0633 \ 0644 \ 0627 \ 0645 \ ' 

but Keep in mind that Unicode Code Issues and UTF-16 Code Entities are equal in only. In other words, if you have any UTF-16 characters that are more than 16- Bit If you spread the code units, you will have to translate them into this code.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

c - The joining operator ";" in my shell isn't working properly -