windows - Git mergetool with Perforce -


I'm using Perforce to solve file conflict in Git, to set it, I

  git config --global mergetool.p4merge.cmd 'p4merge.exe \ "$ base \" \ "$ LOCAL \" \ "$ REMOTE \" \  

git mergetool has been generated after the conflict, p4merge issues the following error message:

  Errors: " ./myfile.BASE.7132.example "is an invalid file." /myfile.LOCAL.7132.example "is an invalid file" ./myfile.REMOTE.7132.example "is an invalid file" myfile.example is an invalid The file is  

it not c: \ users \ abc \ project \ path \ myfile.example , but it appears that they are inside the root directory.

I am working on Windows.

How can I force the files to take the right path?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -