android - Getting notification in system bar for an update in a webpage -


I am new to Android programming. I am preparing an Android app for my college. I've created a webview that loads a webpage called events.html how can I do that whenever a new event is attached to a webpage, one in the app's system bar Notice will appear About the event that the user is connected to the Internet, please help me. Many thanks in advance.

  1. Store the HTML file in your app's database / sharing preference / file (Java object The latter in the form would be more useful for comparison).
  2. Check a new file from time to time (at some interval), temporarily storing results. This is probably stored in an Android service
  3. One can be compared to a temporary file.
  4. If two files are different, then use it Notification Manager create a new notification

It seems that you will need a server with push notifications (or Google Cloud Messaging) available which will send a notice to your college app users whenever this is a new event. This is an expensive (more demanding option than the above).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -