asp.net mvc - CSS styling not working when running the MVC application through IIS -


I am developing a website inasp.Net MVC 5. I want to test it in local IIS (version 8). But when I browse / browse the published site, CSS styling did not work. I did not use bundles in my _layout.cshtml file, instead I used a direct link tag.

  & lt; Link rel = "stylesheet" href = "~ / assets / plugins / bootstrap / css / bootstrap.min.css" & gt;  

any help

Many thanks. This problem is resolved by checking the static content option in the "General HTTP features" group of IIS configurations.

< P>.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -