dns - Service to validate if url has valid toplevel domain -


I am serving for a service where I can certify if a given URL has a valid domain Since the list of toplavdomomains is constantly using a textile file, it is no longer better, so I want to use a web service. Apart from this, the use of a txt file does not obtain country-code top-level domains, such as "Code." Etc. ...

List of upper domains from the best thing that I have found so far , But it is not said when it is updated (link :)

If you can not direct it to URL, then checking it to use the most obvious service valid top-level domain is DNS. Send a query from Hwar and see what RCODE NERROR or NXDOMAIN.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -