How to allow paypal payments via my custom API -


I have created a custom XML API in our Rail applications to enable customers to buy and manage their items. But how can I enable payment methods for my domain through my custom API?

I would like to send a request "Pay" and their PayPal credentials with the method to pay for a particular item. / P>

Please help me.

With all the respect, your APIs do not need to be called to call you your PayPal certificate can give.

No one should give their identity to any given site / service (such as PayPal in this case) for any third party (i.e. you).

If you want to add PayPal support, read and follow PayPal's API docs, samples, etc. on your site.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -