ios - UINavigationController Presenting Modal View Controller Displays Grey Screen While Loading -


The following code sets my UIWindow and UINavigationController, from which I want to present the model view controllers:

  self.window = [[UIWindow alloc] initWithFrame: [[UIScreen main screen] border]]; ViewController * Controller = [[ViewController alloc] initWithNibName: @ "ViewController" bundle: zero]; Self.navController = [[UINavigationController alloc] initWithRootViewController: Controller]; Self.window.rootViewController = self.navController; [Self. Windows Sethead: Fails];  

Once I set it, I display a controller that is provided by a third party library:

  [Self.navigationController presentViewController: self.presentedViewController animated: not complete: zero];  

Modal View Controller is loading, while a gray screen is showing, wondering how I can hide it during model controller load.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -