ios8 - How to release memory in Spritekit game after SKScene ends -


I am trying to create a game with 10 levels. Every time I load the page and its associated SCEN, memory usage increases, while I leave the page; View, I visual = zero, still the memory gets a little less, not completely. Level 10 consume high memory and if I run all the levels, then, due to memory pressure the app may crash. How can I leave all the storage immediately after leaving the scene?

Use this when the scene ends:

  [manually All removal actions]; [Remove all children];  

I found that it helps with strange problems that may occur on visual changes and memory problems.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -