java - Check permissions in all the URIs imported from a module in Play -


I'm writing Play 2.3.2 application in Java. I use a module in which there are some routes for which my application is required. In my root file, I include them with the following statement:

  -> / Recommendation / recommendations system Root  

I need to check the permissions on all the URIs that start with / recommendation if the user is authenticated, the request is executed Otherwise it is sent to the home page.

I already have an annotation applying the action to check permissions.

How can I

You can possibly do everything Global request and check whether authentication is required for specific resources.

  Import play.GlobalSettings; Import play.libs.F; Import play.mvc.Action; Import play.mv.Http; Import play.mvc.Result; Import java.lang.reflect.Method; Public class Global Global Assets {@ Override Expands Public Action Online (HTP Request Request, Method Action Method) {if (request.path ()) starts ("/ recommendation") & amp; Do not anticipate ()) [New action back. () {@ Override Public F. Promotions & lt; Results & gt; Calls (HTTP reference references) throws throwsable {Return f. Promojeur (redirect ("/")); }}; } Return super.onRequest (request, verb method); } Private boolean is not authenticated () {// return your certification check logic here; }}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -