Javascript - factor 2 numbers -


I have a program on which I am working but need some help. User and maximum number I have a loop that will loop through the numbers of screens and display on the screen. I also need to find factors for each number. I have a loop at the same time for loop, but I'm getting the "allocation size overflow" error

That's what I have yet Done:

  function getFactors (lower, high number) {var results = "" low + "+" and "+ high number +" & lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; Br /> (; var x = lowNum; x & lt; = highNum; x ++) {Results + = "& lt; B & gt; "+ X +": & lt; Loop conditions for loop from  "; // abortus = 2; while (factor and lieutenant; = lower number) {if (lower minimum frame == 0) {result + = factor +",  

In your time-lapse you increase lowNum instead of factor , then the loop will run forever to work it in my browser while changing it Just see that users do not have too many numbers and browsers crash / freeze input.

Your argument is also a bit wrong, because you subtract less number of times in your time-loop In your code, you do not basically use X.

This is your time-lapse edited, so it works as intended:

< Pre> while (factor & lt; = x) {if (x% factor == 0) {result + = factor + ", ";} factor ++;}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -