javascript - How to embed an iframe with custom styled xml content? -


I am creating a website and the customer needs some news from the BBC. I saw on the Internet how to do this for 3 hours without any success, I want to use an IFrame and style it to insert an XML BCC file.

What have I tried so far:

  & lt; Iframe src = "http: /www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/rss/rss_radio1.xml"></iframe>  

And when I try to edit it in any way, it does not seem to work. I understand that the file is not local, so it's really hard to edit, but is there any way to do it?

URL of the XML file:

Any help would be greatly appreciated


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -