Reading TEXT column into a TEXT variable in SQL Server 2000 -


I am trying to read an XML file through a stored procedure that looks something like this:

  Creating table # temp (temp TEXT) DECLARE @sql_bulk with NVARCHAR (500), @ path NVHAR (500) SET @sql_bulk = 'bulk INSERT # sem' '+ + path @' ' (Fieldman = '' | '' '', ROWTERMINATOR = '' | \ n '') 'EXEC (@sql_bulk) DECLARE @HDoc AS INT, @ xml_text #temp as AS VARCHAR (8000) @ xml_text = temp selection Do EXEC sp_xml_preparedocument @hDoc OUTPUT, @xml_text  

This works fine until that time Right XML is small to handle the large XML, I intend to define the variable @xml_text as the TEXT (the form of a parameter for the stored procedure

But now the challenge I am now is how to specify the column value for the TEXT variable. Obviously I can not use the SET or SELECT to assign a value to the TEXT variable I also have READTEXT Has not taken any advantage


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -