apache - Can I test a website locally through iOS? -


This is a very specific question. I really hope you guys can help me
I am making a website (duh), but I always keep on traveling. I am having problems with web hosting companies, so I decided to make my website locally.
As I have said before, I am always on my iPad, so, I can not always work on my site, because I use XMPP to test my website.
All my files are in Dopbox, I have written some XMPP files again, so that when I test them on a computer, it receives files from dropboxes as it is on dropboxes, can I Am I able to test my site on iOS device (and hopefully MySQL database with Apache?) Is there any other solution? (Note: I am not interested in buying anything like Surface Pro)

I got it!
Codeanywhere gives me the functionality to edit my site on my phone, and test it (using my device 'DevBox')!
I still need the internet and my files are no longer in Dropbox, but ok, does this work right? Hope this helps someone ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -