apache - Can I test a website locally through iOS? -


This is a very specific question. I really hope you guys can help me
I am making a website (duh), but I always keep on traveling. I am having problems with web hosting companies, so I decided to make my website locally.
As I have said before, I am always on my iPad, so, I can not always work on my site, because I use XMPP to test my website.
All my files are in Dopbox, I have written some XMPP files again, so that when I test them on a computer, it receives files from dropboxes as it is on dropboxes, can I Am I able to test my site on iOS device (and hopefully MySQL database with Apache?) Is there any other solution? (Note: I am not interested in buying anything like Surface Pro)

I got it!
Codeanywhere gives me the functionality to edit my site on my phone, and test it (using my device 'DevBox')!
I still need the internet and my files are no longer in Dropbox, but ok, does this work right? Hope this helps someone ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -