Basic Typescript, external define -


I have an object that is defined in an external JavaScript file

  CompanyName .TypeB some data = new date ('...')  

And to make things even more odd, the company name is also defined as one module from a typewriter file has gone.

  Module company name {}  

How do I use this JavaScript in type-scripts? I have tried and declared some combinations of modules, but the information I have been typed so far is not good enough

thanks

found it, courtesy

  module company name {announce {export class typeb} {static SomeData: Date; }}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -