java - Queue an event before rendering a view in taskflow -


I have a task flow with two views: listOfClients and newClient . As shown here:

taskflow

listofflict The view contains a table that I want to sort before sorting it. To do this, I would like to create a sort event with the table (as shown), but I can not reach the table before providing the view.

I can not return the flow-scod managed bane but the findComponent table in the method queueSortIdEvent (return null ) Also try to see-scod, this result.

My code in beans is:

  Public UIComponent findComponent (last string id) {FacesContext reference = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance (); UIViewRoot root = context.getViewRoot (); Final UIComponent [] found = new UIcomparent [1]; Route. Visititry (new full videoconnect (reference), new visitbackback () {@ override public visit visit visit (visit content context, UICmonant component) {if (component.getId (.) Equals (ID) {found [0] = component ; Return VisitResult.COMPLETE;} Visit Visitback.ACCEPT;}}); Returned [0]; } Public Zero Queue SortIdEvent () {Sort sorted sc = new ordering ("ClientId", true); & Lt; SortCriterion & gt; ListSC = new ArrayList & lt; & Gt; (); List SC.add (SC); Sort event new = new sort event (finder group ("T1"), list); // table id "t1" is new.queue (); }  

Is there a way to queue the incident before presenting the scene?

Note: The findComponent function works fine in other parts of the code, got it

My JD Developer version is 12.1.3 < / P>

Are you using the JDeveloper version?

findComponent will not work because nothing has been provided so far. Then your components are not available (= still not present) at that moment

I think there is an easy way to sort. On your page / piece, go to ' binding , select your iterator (middle column), click on edit (pencil icon) and you will see the sorting as' Sort criteria 'tab.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -