java - Viewing console output when web application is running on Amazon Web Services -


I know that this is a very simple question, but I am new to Amazon Web Services and all of my help The requirement that I can receive is When I run my web application locally, I can debug it to insert the print statement within the code, to see if the statement is executed or not (I look at the console output). Now, when I upload an application to AWS, I get errors in the code. I do not get these errors when I run the application locally, so I have to debug it. Is there a way to see the print statements output when an application is running on an Amazon instance? Can I do SSH in the example from my local computer when code is running remotely, is it possible to use the same debugging technique? Thank you.

Yes this is possible. Anything you see in the console should be logged into the catalina.out file automatically. The file should be located below: $ CATALINA_HOME / log / . You will probably note several files like: catalina.yyyy-mm-dd.log . This is because Tommak uses a daily rolling film with the exceptions.

From:

When Unmix runs on Tomcat, console output is usually catalina.out . Name is configurable using an environmental variable (see startup script). Which systems Written in er / will be caught in that file out. Can include:

java.lang.ThreadGroup.uncaughtException (..) Exception exception printed by - If you request them via system signal,

Service on Windows, console output is also caught and redirected, but file names are different.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -