javascript - Multiple flashing text items using 1 id? -


I have a problem with javascript and html

this is my script

  & lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; Function FlashText (instant, call) {var tmpColCheck = document.getElementById ('Instant'). Style.color; If (tmpColCheck === 'silver') {document.getElementById ('immediate'). Style.color = col; } And {document.getElementById ('immediate'). Style.color = 'silver'; }} SetInterval (function () {flashtext ('flashingtext', 'red');}, 500); // To repeat the function, an interval timer set  

and here is my html,

   

The ID is immediate, which is called backend settings, it's the only one that I want to flash / blink.

Here's the problem, it works = Deyy! ... but only all the other immediate examples on the first example are concrete. So what I see is that how can I flash / blink all the examples and not just the first example?

Thank you :)

I run my code and if you are continuous It works for your PHP code (including brackets). I used "Energize", #BBB, and CCC. There should be something wrong with PHP that will flash the CCAC faster.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -