mysql - Cannot process using parameterized inserting -


I get an exception, the column can not be empty, my database was not saved.

  Save the private sub save_lick (System.EventArgs as the Sub-sender object, ByVal E as the system) Handle. Click con.close () con.open () CMD = New Odbc.OdbcCommand ("INSERT DB .table (first name, last name) value (@ F1, @ F2) CMD parameter.advate value (" @ F1 ", Text Box First Name Text) CMD Parameter Advant Value (" @ F2 ", Text Box Name Text) CMD .xecuteNonQuery () End Sub  

But if I will do my work of this code

  saves the private sub handle_lick (ByVal Sender System.Object, ByVal e as System.EventArgs) handles. Click co D.v. End Sub  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -