php - SQL Order by ... ASC -


I have problems with SQL queries. I want to sort my results in ascending order, but the problem is that DB According to the first data, the results give, whereas logically, 2 should be before 19 for example.

Here is my request and a screenshot of the result which does not go at all:

  SELECT * by mail 'WHOER' as the title '% $ MT%' ORDER BY mail. Titre asc  

very bad type ...

< P> All the results have been solved what I want: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 101 102 103 ... 8845 8850 ... and so on.

Do you have an idea of ​​this problem?

Regards.

I think the column is deprecated because char . Therefore, the DBMS string value is being sorted by. You have to convert your values ​​to int in the ordered segment.

  SELECT * By typing '% $ MT' 'by order and convert (mailtitter, unsigned integer) ASC  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -