playframework - [Solved:]How to run play commands? I am getting the error "play FAIL formats: can't open input file" -


I downloaded the zip file of Play2.2.1. After this, I pulled it out and tried to play the executable, but it says, "Make 2.2.1 with Scala 2.10.2 (Java 1.8.0_20 running),

There is no play application!

Use New to create a new play app in the current directory, or go to an existing application and click play Launch the Development Console by using

You can also browse the full document "

I tried the command by giving my own home directory (Play2.2.1 in play is executable) to play the executable (./download / play -2.2.1 / new Play the map) and created a new app. But any play order like play ~ run etc ... are not working, I think this issue was related to some issues issues. But I do not know how to solve it. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance .

* You can create a nickname for game binary by adding on NIX platforms

  alias play = "~ / Downloads / play-2.2.1 / play"  

your .bashrc (or .zshrc If you are using zsh)

After this you can go to any folder and just create a new play application partially, just type new Can type.

When the application is created, type the play run in the same folder to run the application on the local host.

A type activator, since 2.2.x, here you can find a tutorial on building your first app with it


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -