search - Magento code changes in local don't work -


I am trying to fix the Magento search issue where usage is used to compare multiple search terms instead of 'OR' is done '.

I have made a lot of suggestions on the Web how to fix it, and the general idea is as follows:

Copy app / code / core / Mage / CatalogSearch / Model / resource / Fulltext.php to app / code / local / pamphlet / catalog search / model / resource / full text Php and copy, for example 'or' from 'and' and ', where SQL queries are formed.

However, my changes do not work as expected and which is more confusing is that the prepareResult () method (where the above changes are made to SQL) Even after completing it does not seem like this. I tested it by inserting some debugging code in the function.

I used the same debug code to make sure that the file has been loaded. But the debug code is not run when the readyResult () function is inserted on. (Debug code originally writes to a file on disk)

What am I missing here?

Please note that this is not the right way to complete the final goal of fixing Magento Search. I know that this is best through an extension. I just have to figure out why why readyResult () is not being called as expected.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -