Android application crashing after configuring ProGuard -


I was trying to configure my application with progress, it was successful when I decompressed my apk I, A, B, C etc. This means that my progress is working well but the problem is that when I install that apk in my device, my app crash is ANR with the exception my projector- project. Txt includes:

-dontskipnonpubliclibraryclassmembers -dontwarn android.support.v4. ** - Dogwarn com.google. ** - DARTUNNATION ORGANIZATION. ** - Dentworn Android ** -Dondorn Comm LATAMATRICS.Fundation. ** -Downwort Comm. Gath. ** -Dr tonnaw ​​Jawax. Circlet **

I'm just saying that I warn the files of my jar above are the package names of my jar files. And in the project. Using Properties:

  proguard.config = proguard-project.txt  

So people help me, what is the reason behind the app is crashing And when I remove the provider, it works fine ..

Note: I am exporting my project and after giving the password and whatever I am creating an APK, let me know Should I do or should I just compile the project to get APK in PP ..

thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -