android - How to resolve error message: "This AVD may not work unless you install...first"? -


I am trying to create AVD for Android 5, but this is giving me a warning

< Blockquote>

This AVD can not work unless you first install the Google API Intel Atom (x86) system image for Android 5.0 (API 21).

But I have installed it - it's a screenshot installed with the correct system images of my SDK manager:

And in this way I am configuring my AVD:

Enter image details here

Am I doing something wrong? How can i work it

Install Android SDK build-tools 21 or higher and check Use host GPU

Enter image details here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -